We have created a Worry-Free Travel Experience to Cuba!
Cuba Up Close All-inclusive Package Includes:
- Airfare from Home City
- Travel Visa, Health Insurance and Mandatory Documentation required to enter Cuba
- Meals and Accommodations in Premium Restaurants and Hotels
- Daily Happy Hour at Legendary Bars
- Expert-led Lectures and Private Tours of Sites
- Transportation in Air-Conditioned Motor-coaches
- Access to the REAL Cuba through behind-the-scenes meetings with artists, musicians, professors, doctors, farmers and Cuban officials.
Our Tour Price does not include: Driver and Guide Gratuities
Our culinary team has carefully selected the best food and beverages that Havana has to offer in our all-inclusive Paladar tour of privately owned and operated restaurants.
- Indulge at top-rated paladar restaurants with spectacular views of the city and daily Happy Hour
- Dine inside renovated mansions and architecturally significant buildings
- Follow in the footsteps of Obama, international diplomats, Beyonce and Jay Z, and now even the Kardashians as we explore Havana and surrounding beaches
- Enjoy the sounds of Cuba inside of a glassed-in top floor piano bar, at popular private dance and jazz clubs, and legendary lounges
- See the sights of Havana with our experienced guides and take in an exciting city filled with jazz, dance and colorful art
Our restaurant and lounge tour includes locations such as legendary Sloppy Joe’s to taste their namesake dish, a farm to table restaurant where the owner makes all of his own pastas and cheeses. We will dine overlooking the Malecon sea wall with housemade paella. We will explore street-side cafes, taste superb Cuban coffee and savory pastries. You will enjoy tasting the coldest, most refreshing beer, authentic mojitos and homemade pina coladas. Join us!
Day 1 | To Havana from Home City
Board our flight and travel through Fort Lauderdale or Miami to be processed for our trip to Cuba!
Check into our accomodations and meet at La Floridita for a welcoming cocktail.
Day 2 | Havana
- Welcome to Cuba! After breakfast, we will begin to explore!
- We will stroll through San Francisco square and begin to see why Havana was designated a world heritage site and once considered the Rome of the Caribbean. Sightseeing and Orienatation.
Day 3 | Old Havana
- Havana here we are! After breakfast in the hotel we will embark on a morning motor coach tour of the city on the way to the village and residence of the great American author Ernest Hemmingway.
- We will tour the area that served as the inspiration for some of his most famous works and eat lunch at the waterfront restaurant overlooking the ocean where he wrote The Old Man and the Sea. We will sit in the exact seat where he penned his famous masterpiece and even partake in his favorite pastime of drinking a Mojito overlooking the crystalline blue waters of the Caribbean.
- In the afternoon we will go to a rum factory and learn about the historical production process of one of Cuba’s most famous products. We won’t forget to sample the final product!
- We will then embark on a walking tour through the cobblestone streets of the city before stopping for Happy Hour at the legendary Sloppy Joe’s to taste their namesake dish.
- We will have the chance to visit local shops, including a cigar lounge and talk to friendly shopkeepers and residents who are interested in meeting their new American friends.
- We will see the grand colonial architecture and the varied architectural styles of Old Havana, which helped designate it a UNESCO world heritage site.
- We will recoup at our hotel before we have dinner at a local chef-owned paladar restaurant where we will also talk to the staff and chef-owner, an entrepreneur considered a pioneer of the Havana culinary scene.
- After dinner we will explore at our leisure and choose between a nightcap at a glassed in top floor piano bar overlooking the sparkling lights of the city, a legendary 1950’s cigar lounge, a popular private dance club….or all three!
Day 4 | Old Havana
- Our bus will pick us up in the morning and we will visit the impressive Morro Castle and fort, see an exhibit of the Soviet missiles which were transported to Cuba triggering the Cuban missile crisis and ultimately the US-Cuban embargo.
- We will talk to people who lived through the difficult “Special Period” and learn about their perspective.
- For lunch we will dine overlooking the Malecon sea wall and the fortress protecting the harbor before touring the home of the famous revolutionary, Che Guevara.
- Midafternoon finds us at the Hotel National and its secret underground tunnels, which were used by Fidel and his men during the overthrow of Batista. Although you cannot see Miami, if you sit on the veranda of the hotel with a cocktail in hand, you might get a sense of the grandeur and leisure of a by-gone time when ferries traveled back and forth between the two ports for lavish weekend excursions.
- Happy Hour is sipping mojitos on the expansive lawn of this hotel overlooking the sea before we head back to the hotel to regroup.
- Dinner is a dinner-theater show with traditional Cuban fare, rum cocktails and the sounds of the Buena Vista Social Club celebrating Cuba’s traditional musical elite.
Day 5 | Old Havana
- After breakfast we will start our day with a walking tour of the cobblestone streets of Old Havana.
- We will stop into an art gallery and explore the various shops before settling into the famous Dona Eutemia restaurant for lunch.
- After lunch we will visit the very unique gallery and workshop-museum of the “Picasso of the Caribbean” where we will meet Jose Fuster and see his colorful home the whole neighborhood which he has transformed through his art.
- For dinner we will dine at a new stylish rooftop restaurant in a converted oil factory then go to the renovated art and dance space next door for a nightcap, shopping and optional jazz clubs to continue the evening of fun.
Day 6 | Old Havana
- After breakfast we will go to The Belles de Artes Museum, The Capitolo building and The National Theater before we break for lunch at a new highly-rated restaurant on the Malecon sea wall.
- We will have the chance to stroll through the markets and a supermarket to experience the everyday lives of Habaneros in action, meet our new friends, and stop into the café of a famous retired ballet dancer who will share with us superb Cuban coffee and colorful anecdotes of being considered a young national treasure.
- Afterwards, our bus will drop us off at The Floridita bar, made famous by the ex-pat Ernest Hemingway, for an exciting Happy Hour where we will taste their famous daiquiris and hear the well-known house band singing “Guantanamera.”
- Dinner and dancing await as we are chauffeured in classic American cars from the hotel through Havana to our farewell dinner at a chic, rooftop paladar restaurant serving up paella and spectacular views of the city.
- After dinner we will meet at a legendary jazz lounge for live entertainment, a nightcap, and more dancing as we experience the evening sights and sounds of our final night in Havana.
Day 7 | Havana
After breakfast we will stroll the streets of Old Havana for the last time, checking back into favorite shops to purchase rum, cigars and gifts as well as a stop into a favorite bakery for savory individual mini quiches, pastries and coffee before heading to the airport for our departure to Miami.
*Cuba is a country in transition. Our itinerary can change due to forces beyond our control. In such an event, rest assured that we would improvise and partake in a similar activity or event.