Havana Highlights 6-Day Tour
Contact to Arrange Dates!
Monthly departures starting at $2985 per person
Pack your bags and take the trip with Cuba Up Close now!
We have created a Worry-Free Travel Experience to Cuba!
Cuba Up Close All-inclusive Package Includes:
- Airfare from Miami or Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Travel Visa, Health Insurance and Mandatory Documentation required to enter Cuba
- All Ground Transportation
- Meals and Accommodations
- Daily Happy Hours
- Expert-led Lectures and Private Tours of Sites
- Access to the REAL Cuba through behind-the-scenes meetings with artists, musicians, professors, doctors, farmers and Cuban officials.
Our Tour Price does not include: Driver and Guide Gratuities
- Delve into Cuba’s rich history of music, danced and art
- Explore Cuba’s famous rum and cigar making
- Swim in the crystalline blue waters of the Caribbean
- Listen to the sights and sounds of a country in transition
- Experience the authentic Cuba with our insightful and fun tours
- Visit sites with experienced English-Speaking Guide
- Enjoy Daily Happy Hour Receptions
- Receive Reservation Assist in Havana for Top Restaurants
- Join in on a Classic Car Excursion
- Optional Leisure Time
Day 1 | Miami departure to Havana
Transfer from Havana airport to accommodation.
Accommodation: Boutique hotel check-in
• Cuban Coffee and Snack break
• Chauffeured Classic Car Ride to begin to tour Havana
• Happy Hour: Hemingway’s favorite: La Bodega in Old Havana
Dinner: Le Chansonnier: top culinary accolades in a renovated Vedado home.
Meet and greet at Le Chansonnier with Cuban entrepreneurs, lawyer, and professor to learn more about Cuban life.
Day 2 | Havana, Vedado and Las Terrazzas
- Site-seeing of Old Havana and strolling cobblestoned streets
- Visit to community of Las Terrazzas, San Juan waterfall, coffee house excursion
Lunch: Farm to Table Campesino-style by one of Fidel’s favorite chefs
- Drive back to Havana with snack stop at look-out point
- Afternoon markets and museums and coffee break in typical Cuban home
- Happy Hour: legendary Sloppy Joe’s for a taste of their namesake dish
Dinner: on your own with guide suggestions and reservation making
Day 3 | Old Havana
- Attend a lecture by a specialist in Cuban economics and history from the University of Havana
- Leisurely orientation walk through Old Havana and its varied architectural details and markets
- Visit the private studio of one of Cuba’s talented independent artists
Lunch: at a local restaurant amidst the cobble-stoned streets
- Learn about Cuba’s two currency system with a visit to a local ration store
- Explore the whimsical neighborhood and home of artist Jose Fuster, the “Picasso of the Caribbean”
- Visit the recording studio of a Latin Grammy-award winning artists and his café. Private meeting and talk of entrepreneurship and state-owned property.
- Happy Hour: Café of musician and private studio tour
Dinner: on your own with guide suggestions
Day 4 | Alamar, Cojimar & Havana
- Tour Havana’s famous cigar factory and purchase fine cigars
- Explore Ernest Hemingway’s home
- Tour a cooperative farm
Lunch: in the fishing village of Cojimar and Daiquiri’s in Hemingway’s haunt
- Tour modern Havana and the pink marble of Colon cemetery
- Gallery Stroll
- Tour the mansions of Vedado and the Embassy District
- Happy Hour: The Hotel National and its expansive lawns
Dinner: Buena Vista Social Club Dinner and Show
Day 5 | Havana and Regala
- Take the ferry to Regla across the bay of Havana
- View Santeria religious demonstration and sites
- Visit the Bellas Artes Fine Art Museum
- Tour the Rum Museum and partake in tastings
Lunch: On your own with guide suggestions
- Visit Muraleando community art project
- Stop at the artisan market in a walk along the promenade
- Happy Hour: Tapas and Mojitos at a new open-aired café
Dinner: Farewell Dinner (to be decided)
Day 6 | Havana/Miami
- Morning dance rehearsal by one of Havana’s well-known dance companies
- Airport transfer to Airport
*Cuba is a country in transition. Our itinerary can change due to forces beyond our control. In such an event, rest assured that we would improvise and partake in a similar activity or event.